Alyssa is the managing stylist at Salon Artigiano. She has over 15 years of experience as a stylist, colorist, & also has years of exceptional customer service learned at a very early age. Her creativity in all aspects of hairstyling includes corrective color (knowing what NOT to do), precision cuts with conservative color to a funky look with customized color. Her expertise in texturized hair cuts are unique! Alyssa has special certification in performing Men’s Old Fashion Hot Shaves. She is also certified in unique techniques for cutting curly hair.
“Hair Styling is my passion!!! It is my personal form of artistry, vision and expression. It allows me to be creative and visualize a style that is uniquely coordinated to suite each clients personal needs”.
Alyssa’s Experience Includes:
- Eugene Perma Color & Cutting Class
- Keune Foil Placement
- Redken Symposium, Las Vegas Nevada
- Sojourn – Positive Chemistry for Hair
- Keune – Product Knowledge
- Redken – Color Exchange
- Aveda – Advanced Color & Foil Placement, Reds and Blondes
- Bumble & Bumble
- Tony & Guy – Razor 2 Razor
- Rusk – Pony Tail Cut
- Vidal Sassoon – Precision Cutting
Get In Touch
"*" indicates required fields