Picture a vacation where you don’t need to worry about a single bad hair day! A place where you can enjoy festive gatherings or sunny getaways with confidence, knowing that your hair will stay flawless. Making this dream a reality is as simple as including hair extensions into your beauty routine and keeping them in prime condition.
Our haircare experts suggest different styles that you can try on this holiday season, with hair extensions. They also suggest 5 easy ways to maintain your holiday hair extensions.
Holiday Hairstyling with Extensions
As you try out some of the exciting hairstyles below, remember to apply heat protection sprays on human hair extensions.
- Elegant Updos: Create high updos for a sophisticated holiday party look. Simply tie your hair in a high ponytail and wrap the ends around the hair elastic. Loosen them a bit at the crown and curl up strays framing your face to add softness.
- Long and flowing locks: Use a curling iron to create waves framing your face and achieve a glamorous, red-carpet-ready appearance with luxurious, long hair extensions.
- Twisted locks and braids: Explore a world of possibilities with micro braids or opt for a striking statement, such as the Fishtail braid or a classic French braid. If you find it challenging to create this look yourself, book an appointment with your favorite hairstylist.
- Half-Up, Half-Down Styles: This casual and chic holiday hairstyle can be crafted by taking a small section of hair from the top and tying it up into a ponytail with the help of a hair elastic. Gently loosen the hair at the crown for a softer look. Leave the rest of your hair open. Smoothly brush all your hair to remove any tangles. Create waves with the help of a curling iron for the final look.
5 Easy Steps for Maintaining Your Hair Extensions
- Detangling and brushing: Regularly detangle your hair extensions to prevent matting and tangling.
- Products for maintenance: Use sulfate-free and paraben-free shampoo and conditioner designed for human hair extensions to prolong their life and luster. Avoid scrubbing hard and try to keep the conditioner away from roots.
- Avoid dunking your head: Don’t get your hair extensions wet with pool or seawater as the chemicals or salt in the water can damage them.
- Sun protection: Wear a hat when out in the sun to protect your extensions from excessive heat.
- Regular maintenance: Make regular appointments with your hairstylist for routine maintenance. This step is crucial to for extending the longevity of the extensions and keeping them in good shape.
Give ‘Boring’ a Holiday and Try Hair Extensions!
Add volume to your hair and help create stunning and memorable looks for the festive season. With the right kind of hair extensions and some creativity, you can rock any style to match your holiday mood.
Consult our haircare experts for any questions or concerns regarding hair extensions. With our 100 percent human hair adhesive wefts, we can recommend and create the perfect hairstyle to complement your look for your special day. Make this holiday season extra special by adding a touch of magic to your hair.
To book an appointment with the haircare professionals at Salon Artigiano, call us at 609-581-6600 or send us a message.