Spring is associated with renewal, beauty, and rejuvenation. It’s the perfect time of year to get in the mood for a makeover. If you want to freshen up your look for the season, the best option is to refresh your hair color. Hair glaze and highlights are two of the most popular methods for achieving a subtle or dramatic look. Want to know what color technique is right for you? Read on to find out more.
Hair glaze is a color treatment that adds brightness and shine to your hair color. Using hair glaze is a non-permanent technique that adds vitality to dry, dull, and lifeless hair. It coats the shaft of your hair with a semi-permanent color and shine without lifting your existing hair color, resulting in gorgeous, glossy locks. It may also be used to keep pesky frizz at bay for a polished and refined look. A hair glaze is the way to go if you want a subtle refresh that offers you healthy, vibrant hair.
Hair Glaze Benefits
If you’re looking to add some vibrancy to your look, Salon Artigiano can use hair glaze to provide the refresh you’re looking for. If you’re curious to learn more, let’s get into the benefits below.
- Semi-permanent color – A great way to change up your look without making a long-term commitment, usually lasts up to 6 weeks.
- Subtle look — A subtle update that doesn’t affect your natural hair color but instead gives it a healthy shine.
- Deep conditioning – If your hair is suffering from damage or is coarse, a hair glaze can repair and condition your hair to reveal luscious locks.
- Easy maintenance – Easily maintained with special hair color-protected products you can purchase from your salon.
Hair highlights are a common color technique used to enrich your hair color. The process can result in dramatic or subtle changes, depending on your preference. Highlights are applied to your hair in shades that are lighter or darker than your current hair color. There are a variety of patterns and sizes used when adding highlights. This technique is used to bring a youthful, fresh, and dramatic glow to your hair without changing the color entirely.
Hair Highlights Benefits
You can go big and bold or soft and subtle with your hair highlights. They are a versatile hair color technique that can highlight the beauty of any hair color. If you want to know if hair highlights are right for you, check out the benefits below.
- Customization – Your colorist can provide unique customization based on your desired style of hair highlights. The color can be created based on your skin tone, eye color, and the trending color of the season.
- Low maintenance – Compared to full color, this is a low maintenance option that your colorist can easily create to look natural or more dramatic.
- Cost-effective — Highlights are cost effective in the long run, by camouflaging roots as they grow in.
- Depth of color —This process adds dimension to your hair color giving you more texture, volume, and depth, creating fuller and more vibrant hair.
If you want to enhance the look of your hair, talk to our professional colorists at Salon Artigiano about the right hair color technique for you. A hair glaze can offer you some shine if you want something subtle, or if you’re feeling bold, hair highlights can complement your beauty.
Call us at 609-581-6600 or send us a message to book an appointment at Salon Artigiano today.